We offer clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our clients are provided with strategic tax planning as well as the various aspects of compliance work tailored to meet their specific circumstances. In addition, we ensure that the compliance burden is as simple and painless as possible.
- Employment Income Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Expatriate Tax
- Private Client tax services
As tax codes become increasingly complex and tax planning more controversial, we help companies to:
- Provide you with tax planning advice on existing and future contracts;
- Advise you of tax filing requirements based on the relevant tax regulations currently in practice;
- Implement tax strategies that complement their business and operational objectives Review your accounting records, supporting documents and keep you informed of existing tax exposures;
- If required attend the tax inspections and answer queries raised by the tax inspector;
- Obtain the tax assessment and advise you on the objection and appeal a process;
- Attend meetings with tax objection and appeal committee;
- Obtain No objection letter from the tax department for release of tax retentions;
- Obtain tax clearance certificate from the tax department.
- On call availability of tax service team
- Up to date knowledge on tax laws and executive regulations;
- Proactive tax planning strategies and their implementation;
Our approach cuts through the clutter to identify how your core business capabilities stack up to opportunities for growth. We’ll help you apply and scale your strengths to drive your business forward.