Finance function Resourcing and Outsourcing
We have vast experience and in-depth knowledge in providing accounting and data entry services to start-ups and SMEs. Our services offer a full range of accounting services which include follow-up of your day-to-day operations and ensuring compliance with the relevant accounting, tax and regulatory requirements at all stages in your business’ life cycle. Our professionals are committed to understanding and exceeding your specific organisational requirements and will work under the direct supervision of management.
Types of secondment services provided by us include:
- Conducting cash, inventory and fixed asset counts
- Supporting management in the roles of book keepers and data entry.
- Assisting in the review of control gaps, providing training Cash, inventory and fixed asset counts
- Review of internal controls and accounting manuals
- Reconciliations and posting of accounting entries into ledgers
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Preparation of forecast, budget and cash flow statements
- Monthly accounts for management and group reporting purposes
- Tax returns and computation of tax and deferred tax
- Recommend or assist you to find a suitable replacement for all grades of accounting professionals
Our approach cuts through the clutter to identify how your core business capabilities stack up to opportunities for growth. We’ll help you apply and scale your strengths to drive your business forward.