Senior Category Manager
NOY Business Consultancy is an efficient and effective Business Solutions service provider with enormous experience in a wide range of services in various industries including Oil & Gas, Financial, Technology, FMCG, Healthcare etc.
Our client is a full-service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Their services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Category Manager to join their team and will be responsible for maximizing sales, distribution and visibility of their brands on the market.
The ideal candidate will build distribution channels of all brands & SKUs in all outlets and:
- Sets, aligns and executes the joint business plan for the brands assigned in order to focus the efforts and maximize brand sales.
- Manages the initiatives’ funds allocated to each brand in an optimum manner in order to maximize brands sales and profits.
- Manages the sales forecast of each assigned brand in order to ensure optimum stock levels.
- Works with local agencies on the execution of the brand marketing activities and development / deployment of in-store & POS material in order to ensure top quality execution and achieve brand image / equity objectives.
- Analyses brand Sales data and market share trends by channel and come up with meaningful conclusions and insights in order to develop the necessary marketing activities by channel.
- A university degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any related field
- 6 – 10 years of experience in Sales and Brands Management
- Previous sales experience in the FMCG industry is a must
- Excellent analytical & presentation skills, Team player and superior communication skills